We have COVID-19 safety practices in place - ensuring a safe environment for our clients
Last updated: 19th July 2021
Following the easing of national restrictions from 19th July, we will be taking a cautious approach ensuring a safe environment for clients and staff.
The following safety measures are in place:
- Please ensure you wear a face covering at all times on our premises and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- If there is a reason why you aren't wearing a mask we may need to meet you outside and a member of staff will bring your pet into practice.
- If we are operating an open door policy we will only accept 1 person per pet.
- Please use hand hygiene stations when entering the building.
- Our preferred payment option is by card or online via our website.
- We may on occasion be operating a closed-door policy but our team will provide clear instruction on what to do with your pet when you arrive.
- If you are self-isolating or experiencing any symptoms please DO NOT visit the practice and reschedule or book an alternative video or telephone consultation.
Advice if you are self-isolating